Google+

Sharing Saturday #19

Wow, we had so many wonderful ideas shared last week!! Have you been back to check them out? You should. I know I had a really hard time picking features because so many of them were so creative and I wanted to try them all. I'm always amazed by your creativity.



Just a reminder that I am hosting a link party to collect Mother's Day Gift Ideas. If you have any to share (past or present), please share here. You can also share present ones below!!

My Features (here are a few of my favorites):
From 2 Big, 2 Little: Playing with Water (Yes, I want to make a water table like this for Hazel this summer!!)




From Wesens-Art: Play Activity House (Oh, I so want to make one!!)
From Meremade: Eco Cloth Tutorial (Something to replace all those paper towels!!)


For more great features and the most clicked please visit my co-host, Mama Mia's Heart2Heart!

From Your Hosts:


 Now for This Week's Party  
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any 
kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) I would love it if you would follow me on FacebookInstagramand Pinterest 


 Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest. 
All right everyone...This is a PARTY!! Have Fun!!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring us. Looking forward to seeing what everyone makes this time. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring our water play post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I can't seem to link up? Is there a link I need to follow? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Nevermind. It was me! New follower! Hope to see you at True Aim.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for featuring my Playhouse!
    And thanks for hosting!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for inviting me, Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my cloth paper towels! I'm off to grab a button! Cheers, Jennifer @ Meremade

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!